Lean in the Public Sector (LIPS) is an international forum where practitioners share lessons learned during lean transformation in public sector and non-profit organizations. Content that educates, informs, and inspires Lean Construction, Lean Government, Lean Service, and Lean Enterprise is a focus of the group.
- Organize an annual meeting to develop and reinforce the international network of like-minded professionals active in the core mission of LIPS.
- Reach out to public organizations by providing training workshops, seminars, and sharing Lean knowledge.
- Support the implementation of Lean principles in achieving sustainability.
- Provide an international network for practitioners by sharing Lean experience and examples of optimizing sustainable approaches.
- Collaborate with other organizations in achieving the LIPS mission.
- Partner with academic institutions and professional associations to promote the LIPS mission.